Monday, June 3rd, 2019
Friday, June 14th 2019
Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm EST (Live Trading) 70 Hours
Our live stock market trading course will be held on Monday June, 3rd, 2019 and is 10 trading days long during market trading hours. This course was specifically designed for students who would like to learn how to trade the stock market in a real time environment. While taking our trading course, we will enter live trades while educating you on how to trade smart and find quality investments. The live trading course prepares students to effectively analyze, assess, and trade the equities and commodities markets in real time. Topics presented during the course include: models of success and historical evidence on buying and selling patterns, how to understand volatility of return on the stock exchange, the price behavior of the trading markets, and technical tools for analysis including Japanese Candlesticks. Sound money management will be reinforced throughout the course. Students will learn how to determine market movements through the correct use of various interpretive and analytic exercises including the interpretation of support and resistance levels, market trend analysis on short and long term time frames, and the use of various technical indicators such as MACD Histogram and Simple Moving Averages. Students will also explore and use the various trading platforms in use on the equities market today and will complete a project in which they will maintain and trade a practice account over the length of 30 days once this course is completed. This will help track your performance, trading behaviors, and motivating factors behind your trading actions. Based on multiple technical and fundamental trading strategies, students will develop a quality, personalized trading methodology that practicalities in an environment of real time trading conditions.
Live Online Stock Market Trading & Investing (Equities Course)
Reading Materials Required:
- Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques Revealed
By: Nison, Steve (Read before course)
- Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, 7th Edition
By: Edwards, Roberts; Magee, John (Review during class)
ISBN-13: 978-0910944045, ISBN-10: 0910944040
Course Objectives: Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the stock market as a whole, day to day trades and long term
- Identify and execute technical trading strategies based on the formation of
various Japanese candlestick formations.
- Interpret the meaning of economic and technical indicators on multiple
- Calculate the levels of support and resistance in a trade to manage risk and
- Assess and implement effective equity management strategies.
- Interpret stocks and market trends that impact price and effectively draw trend
lines and counter trend lines on a chart.
- Understand buy and sell zones for sound equity management and to maximize
- Identify trading accumulation, consolidation, and sideways movement as risk
and identifying opportunities.
- Understand the Alphabetic boundaries of a stock and their movements in price
valuation over time to assist in predicting price movements.
After completion of this trading course, you will create a demo account and practice trading for 1 month with weekly guidance from your instructor.
This Course Includes: