Privacy and Cookie Notice
This Privacy and Cookie Notice applies only to World Trading Institute
What Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) does World Trading Institute collect about you?
- Contact information that you provide to us, such as your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address.
- Contact information obtained via other companies’ marketing lists.
- Credit card or other payment information for your transactions may be collected.
Why does World Trading Institute collect this information?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by World Trading Institute
How does World Trading Institute share your PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
- With our business partners who may jointly develop and offer products with World Trading Institute.
- In conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
- If you use our online products or services, we may share your PII, and other information collected in the course of providing you with our online products and services, with instructors and administrators of your educational institution.
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
A “cookie” is a small text file placed on your computer or device, which helps our Web site function better. We may use the following types of cookies on this Web site:
“Strictly necessary” cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
- account log-in
- shopping basket/online store
- comments/blog features
“Functionality” cookies, which allow our site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other Web sites.
You can change your Web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser.
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to manage cookies.
If you want to limit use of your PII for marketing purposes:
Write to us at: email@example.com or Privacy Official, World Trading Institute, 1620 E2 Street, Suite 3H, Brooklyn, N.Y. 10121-0101 and let us know if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes by e-mail, mail, telephone or fax – or by any method.
Security and Accuracy
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in a secure location in the U.S. and access is limited to authorized persons.
To review and confirm the accuracy of your PII, or to contact us with concerns or questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Privacy Official, World Trading Institute, 2 Penn Plaza, 20th Floor, New York, N.Y. 11230.
Future revisions to this Privacy Notice will be posted at this location.